วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 8 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

$*$ Panasonic EY6409GQKW 12 Volt NiMH 1 2 Inch Cordless Drill Driver Kit



I have this drill for almost 3 years and I do remodeling for living. This is my only cordless gun I have now and it is enough. Battery charging is fast enough and it can hold and or last very very long in compare to any other NiMH drills we used before. Feels pretty good, not heavy and have enough power to drill. My frined got himself the 15.6V version and we both like the 12V better. Same power, last same time but mine is lighter:)
(32 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Panasonic EY6409GQKW 12 Volt NiMH 1 2 Inch Cordless Drill Driver Kit


  • Two 3.5 Amp NiMH battery packs for long run time
  • Delivers 293 in./lbs. of torque
  • 1/2-inch keyless chuck handles larger bits
  • 55-minute charge save time
  • Compact and lightweight for comfortable all-day use

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น