วันจันทร์ที่ 26 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

-- Hitachi DS12DVF3 12 Volt Ni Cad 3 8 Inch Cordless Drill Driver Kit



I bought this drill for all the little round the house repairs, and if I could find a way to use it on a daily basis, I would. I just love it. It's small, comfortable, light weight, and does everything you need it to. My contractor even comes looking for it on a regular basis, so it can't be too shabby :)



The torch was a real bonus - I originally figured it would be handy to have a spare torch, but I never expected the adjustable head to come in so handy! Set it on the floor (or wherever), adjust the head so its pointing where you need it, and presto - you have light AND both of your hands free!



Its a great combo, and I certainly cannot say enough good things about them.


(43 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Hitachi DS12DVF3 12 Volt Ni Cad 3 8 Inch Cordless Drill Driver Kit


  • Class leading 230 in./lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs
  • 22-stage clutch for high torque and/or precision driving; soft, non-slip elastomer grip for increased user comfort
  • Convenient 5-position belt hook features an integrated bit holder
  • Includes drill, flashlight, two 1.4Ah batteries, quick charger, carrying case and driver bit
  • Compact and lightweight-only 7.5 inches in length and 3.3 pounds; 5-year warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น