วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#*# Bare Tool Denali 565034 18 Volt Cordless 1 2 Inch Hammer Drill Tool Only No Battery



This drill has been my constant companion since buying a home. I've used it to hang things, drill things, unscrew things, screw-in things, dismantle things, reconnect things, and even once as a flashlight -- kind of.



This drill has a pretty good heft but it's balanced so it's not unwieldy. It's a bit heavy, but I don't have any issues using it for a few hours.



Unlike some drills I've used, this one stays put when I set it on the battery pack, whether I set it on a hard floor or carpeted one. Its balance is very secure (you can't tip it over just touching or bumping it).



I haven't found much use in the rotating battery pack, but I am sure someday I'll run across something and then I'll be thankful for it. As it is now, it's a non-issue -- it clicks into place and stays put just fine (not sure why some have had problems with theirs) unless you turn it.



The addition of a light is kind of nice, but I wish there was a way to turn it on without having to pull the trigger; to have it be a flashlight *and* drill would be utterly divine.



If this drill ever dies, I will be looking into another Denali drill to replace it (unless of course this one turns into a flaming ball of molten plastic or something when it goes). For the price, you get a lot!
(6 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Bare Tool Denali 565034 18 Volt Cordless 1 2 Inch Hammer Drill Tool Only No Battery


  • Denali 18-Volt Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill with a high performance 2-speed motor (0 to 450/0 to 1300/min)
  • Delivers 203 ft./lbs. of torque; 24 torque settings; 360 degree rotating battery pack
  • 1/2-inch Jacobs keyless chuck; power indicator lights up when switch is on; over-molded soft grip for comfort
  • Includes two screwdriver bits with on-board storage
  • Powered by Denali 18-Volt Cordless Battery Pack (not included); 1-year warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น