วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#@: Milwaukee 0729 21 V28 4 3 4 Inch by 4 3 4 Inch Capacity 28 Volt Lithium Cordless 2 Range Variable Speed Portable Band Saw



I purchased this for my boyfriend for Christmas. I'm glad I did. For being a cordless band saw it is so powerful. 2 speeds and the battery even show on the side how much life you have left before having to charge it. It was a good choice. The price was better than buying local. After getting shipping savings, promotional savings, promotion applied savings I saved alot. Overall this is a awesome product.
(4 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Milwaukee 0729 21 V28 4 3 4 Inch by 4 3 4 Inch Capacity 28 Volt Lithium Cordless 2 Range Variable Speed Portable Band Saw


  • Revolutionary 28-Volt Lithium-Ion Technology
  • 4-3/4-Inch by 4-3/4-Inch capacity
  • Worm Gear and Chain Drive
  • LED Light
  • It comes with one battery, a charger, and carrying case.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น