วันเสาร์ที่ 17 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#*# Rockwell RK1801K2 18 Volt Lithiumtech Cordless Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit



I have used both of the tools in this set numerous times since purchasing it a while back. I used to be a General Contractor and therefore have used many cordless and corded tools. While I cannot speak for their longevity at this point, I can honestly say that these are the best performing cordless drill and impact that I have ever owned. I highly recommend them.
(4 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Rockwell RK1801K2 18 Volt Lithiumtech Cordless Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit


  • 3 times battery life
  • Up to 60% smaller
  • Free replacement batteries
  • No memory effect and minimal self-discharge
  • Included 18V Lithiumtech Drill/Driver and Impact Driver, 2 Lithium Ion batteries, 35-min charger and rugged tool bag.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น