วันจันทร์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

@# STP SD10010 3.6 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Rechargeable Screwdriver with Limited Edition Tin Storage Container



I find the STP cordless screwdriver a must have - user friendly tool - I am a small business owner & I carry driver with me in a holster - it beats a heavy screw gun for light duty jobs. The one trigger - upper half forward - lower half reverse eliminates sliding a switch from side to side. It comes with a handy little saddle charger with indicator light to tell you when it is fully charged. This amazing tool allows you to get into tight places & has good power. Try one - you will find it will be one of your more popular tools. Indecently @ $30 some dollars it is very cost effective. If your into handy gadgets - this one will surprise you. The Black & Decker equivalent is larger & awkward in comparison. After I tried a friends - I knew I had to have the STP driver.
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For STP SD10010 3.6 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Rechargeable Screwdriver with Limited Edition Tin Storage Container


  • Includes "Limited Edition" Aluminum storage tin.
  • Includes charging plug and adapter base and six(6) bits.
  • Built-in lithium-ion battery is 35% lighter and lasts 2 times longer.
  • Forward/Reverse trigger and indicator lights.
  • Comfort Grip.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น