วันศุกร์ที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

$*$ Milwaukee 3107 6 7.0 Amp 1 2 Inch Right Angle Drill with D Handle



Every electrician I worked for had one of these and they are a great tool. I set the right angle drive head so it is at the "high" speed setting, the 3002 might have been the better call since it is a bit faster but I opted for the higher capacity drill. I was considering the hole hawg or super hawg but couldn't justify the extra weight, and the head on the 3107 is a bit smaller and slower speed overall than the super hawg and a lot smaller than the standard hole hawg. I'm not roughing in new houses every day or else one of the heavier tools might have been a better call (in which case I'd have opted for the makita DA4031). The reviews comparing the milwaukee 3107 to the comparable makita unit all pointed to the makita being slightly superior (easier to remove the chuck & to change the right angle drive unit, quieter operation, higher speed, reversing switch in a better location), regardless of all the pluses for the makita I opted for the milwaukee 3107 kit. I have extensive use with the milwaukee and know it is a great tool and long lasting, also the 5year warranty is a big plus over makita's 3year. In 2007 I jumped ship from milwaukee and bought a cordless LXT600 set from makita. While the tools are designed very well and have a lot of cool innovations that seemed to take milwaukee years to follow (LEDs for illumination), I had many annoying problems with them and a half dozen returns back to makita (sticking chucks, gear boxes stripped out, charger fan, sawzall recip mechanism), at that point I'd be using my trusty 14.4v milwaukee cordless hammerdrill to fill in the gaps.



So after all the bs I had to deal with the makita tools I decided to return to milwaukee, and I will do so if I end up replacing my current cordless set, but that won't be for several more years. The 3107 might not be as well designed a tool as the makita unit but it's a super solid traditional performer and I'm sure it won't disappoint, and it has a 5year warranty. I searched for reviews, real ones as opposed to bogus blatant endorsements, or weekenders and only found one where a plumber in CO had reviewed a bunch and it seemed legit. The blow molded case is a bummer for bit storage to fix it and make it useful you have to cut a hole in the plastic bridging the lower left & right "pockets".
(16 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Milwaukee 3107 6 7.0 Amp 1 2 Inch Right Angle Drill with D Handle


  • Powerful 7-amp motor
  • Use with up to 4-5/8-inch selfeed bits
  • Trigger speed control
  • Head and handle swivel 360 degrees for easy drilling in tough spots
  • Limited warranty, 30-day no-risk trial

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น