วันอังคารที่ 20 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#@: Milwaukee 2602 22CT M18 18 Volt Cordless 1 2 Inch Hammer Drill Driver Kit



Purchased this drill awhile back due to the fact I needed a compact light drill for working around the house I just recently purchased. I was amazed by the power this thing has on a rechargeble battery.



I drilled through drywall, wood, and even some stone outside in the backyard to mount a few things and it never overheated or failed on me. Performed fantastically.



The most shocking aspect was the fact that it kept its power even until the very end! I was in the midst of drilling into studs to mount my LCD flat panel display and was working fine then suddenly stop! No slowdown, no loss of power gradually.



One con I would say is the time it took to charge the batteries. For a quick charge station and battery I was hoping for something that was shorter than 30 minutes, but it took over an hour to charge my dead battery :(.



All in all great product from Milwaukee, would recommend this if your a home do it yourselfer (can't really say anything if it's intended for commercial use.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Milwaukee 2602 22CT M18 18 Volt Cordless 1 2 Inch Hammer Drill Driver Kit


  • 1/2" All Metal Singel Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck
  • Drill Speed (RPM): 0-450/0-1,700
  • Blows per Minute: 0-29,000
  • Max Torque: 450 in-lbs peak torque
  • Includes: 2602-20 M18 Cordless 1/2? Hammer Drill / Driver, (2) Compact LITHIUM-ION Batteries, M18 Charger and Carrying Case

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น