วันพุธที่ 28 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

@# Hitachi D13VG 9 Amp 1 2 Inch Drill



I have one of this for many years, same model but a little different in the outside (it was probably the father of this one). As I am in the construction of a big house, the workers had all kind of drill: deWalt, B&D, Metabo,Bosch,etc...and mine a Hitachi. The point is that all of these drills had trouble and very short life. One day we had to make some 90 holes in concrete (the hard one). Somebody told me you have to get a Hilty. I said ok this is the one I got: my hitachi. They began drilling some 40 holes and one guy said I know hoy to drill better than you: he took the drill (I wasn't present) and began doing the job like Hulk, when I came back I found the bit (the most expensive: Hilty) completely broken on the table. I asked who did that? Nobody said a word. The day after I saw a worker with a bandage on his right wrist. I smiled and thought this is the guy. We finished the 90 holes and then as my drill was the unique survivor of all the drills, everybody used to ask for my drill all day long. I can say without making a mistake that my drill was used by about 30 different people. People who don't know how to hold a simple drill, less a hammer-drill. And up today my drill is still alive. Bravo Hitachi.
(5 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Hitachi D13VG 9 Amp 1 2 Inch Drill


  • Powerful 9 Amp high performance motor
  • New ergonomic form-fit design
  • Conveniently located reverse switch
  • Trigger lock
  • Hitachi exclusive 5 year warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น