วันเสาร์ที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#$ Eazypower 81544 90 Degree 3 8 Inch Angle Drill Attachment



Funny, I bought this product because it looked and felt stronger & better quality than the Milescraft 1390, which had bad reviews. I did my homework online and the Milwaukee 49-22-8510 seemed like the best option out there in my price range, with a pretty high torque rating. As I was using a hole saw to drill through 4" thick glue-lam beams, torque and a certain amount of mechanical durability was a must. Problem: I couldn't find a way to get the Milwaukee right angle thingie in time.



So I went to my local True Value and asked if they had anything up to the job. They suggested this Easypower thing. It felt hefty in my hand, no play in the gears, smooth & quiet, all metal. Small enough to fit where I needed it to.



It served well. Since it has no side handle like the Milwaukee (actually the Milescraft has that too, but looks way too bulky), you do need to get used to the odd shift in torque direction, but the faintly knurled grip was easy to hang onto. (a deeper knurl would be a nice improvement to this tool)



I'm sorry it fell apart on the other reviewer. As for me, this one's staying in my toolbox. Takes up much less space in my box than a true right-angle hole hog, and ate up much less cash too.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=2.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Eazypower 81544 90 Degree 3 8 Inch Angle Drill Attachment


  • Turns any drill into an angle drill.
  • Fits into drill chuck like you would use a drill bit.
  • Use in hard to reach areas with drill bits, wire brushes, polishers and grinding discs.
  • Completely sealed, never needs lubricating.
  • Not for use in hammer drills.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น