วันอังคารที่ 20 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

@# Panasonic EY6220B 2.4 Volt Ni Cad 1 4 Inch Hex Cordless Drill Driver Kit



I've owned mine since 1994, and I've used it hard many times, and also I've left it in storage for long periods. Both extreme use and non-use can be challenging for any product, but this driver keeps working, widthstanding abuse even. Over the years, I've had to replace the batteries 4 times and the charger unit once.



Combined with high capacity batteries this driver kicks but. Of all features I love the small size vs the great torque the best.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Panasonic EY6220B 2.4 Volt Ni Cad 1 4 Inch Hex Cordless Drill Driver Kit


  • Easily converts from straight to pistol form
  • Fully charges battery in 15 minutes
  • Two speed gearbox, 200 or 400 RPM
  • Multi-stage clutch plus drill setting
  • 1 Year warranty, 30 Day satisfaction guarantee

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น