วันอังคารที่ 27 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#*# Bare Tool Hitachi DV18DLP4 18 Volt Lithium Ion 1 2 Inch Hammer Drill Tool Only No Battery



I bought mine as part of a 9pc kit and I have a review under the 9pc as well. (check that review as it has other good info)



Was impressed with the unit at first as it works well for projects around the house and easily drives screws, drills holes etc..



BUT I recently tried using it to drill 2 2" holes using a Starret hole saw. I was trying to go up into a wall from the basement through 2 2x4's and a sheet of 3/4" plywood. I was able to drill through the sheet of ply with no problem stopped to remove the piece of wood from the hole saw and then started into the 2x4 part drill struggled for about 2-3 minutes before overheating and stopping. At first I thought it was the battery so I swapped the battery for the second one and that worked for another minute or so. After a few minutes of stop and go I made it through the first hole and started on the second. Well never made it even through the plywood before it was just too hot to use so I took a break, ate a quick lunch and tried again. I expected to be able to get back to it and finish I figured 15 minutes had passed and the drill should have cooled down well that wasn't the case it worked for 15 seconds before once again going into protect.



Finally I just said screw it went to the garage, got my Milwaukee 1/2" corded hammer drill and I swear 15 seconds later I was done.



Like I said this is a great drill if you are a homeowner but if you are going to use this as a professional MOVE ON! I replaced my Dewalt 18v 4 pc kit that needed new batts (4 batts would have cost me $300 plus my drill was damaged)



I got a good deal through Tyler tool $760 for the 9pc set (shipped). Should have spent the extra $200 and gotten the Dewalt 9pc and I would have had the right angle drill and a flashlight that works.
(3 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=2.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Bare Tool Hitachi DV18DLP4 18 Volt Lithium Ion 1 2 Inch Hammer Drill Tool Only No Battery


  • Tool body compatible with all Hitachi Lithium Ion, NiCd and NiMH 18V batteries
  • Class leading 570 in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs
  • Unique 2-step speed switch lets the user select from 4 speed settings (0-200/400/900/1800 RPM)  for ultimate control
  • Externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy maintenance
  • Convenient 5-position belt hook features an integrated LED work light

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น