วันอังคารที่ 20 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

$ DEWALT DW222 3 8 inch 0 1200 rpm VSR Drill w Keyless Chuck 6.7 amp



I purchaced the dw222 of a clearance rack for 50.00. I find that it is a fine drill,I really like the drills push button spindle lock. It is simple, but it works great. The chuck is simple (does not ratchet)but it holds bits tight. I think the trigger is a bit too sensitive(on mine).

Its torque is good,but for big bits I find that I must watch the rpms,this drill does stall.My Milwaukee magnum 302 has never stalled in the 3 years I have owned it. The DW 222 excells in drilling small to medium bits.

For bigger stuff I use my magnum or one of my three 18v drills.

I find that the 18v drill have better low end torque in low gear

(as long as the batteries are charged) The cordlesses will be useful only as long as the batteries last and can be replaced.

The dw222 will most likely out live me.

Overall: a fine drill
(3 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For DEWALT DW222 3 8 inch 0 1200 rpm VSR Drill w Keyless Chuck 6.7 amp


  • 3/8-inch corded drill with keyless chuck and spindle lock for easy, secure bit changing
  • Ergonomically shaped handle provides a comfortable grip
  • Lightweight drill weighs only 3.3 pounds; variable speeds of up to 1200 RPM
  • Large, 2-finger variable speed trigger control
  • Heat-treated gears provide long-lasting durability

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น