วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#$ Petzl E48 PBY Zipka Plus 4 LED Headlamp Black and Yellow



This light is tucked into the little pouch I carry on every hike. I use it all the time. It is bright enough to get around and small enough to carry in my pocket (every evening around camp, I throw this in my pocket thus assuring I won't be caught in the dark). I have used it to hike trails at night and even, after a failure of a main headlamp, used it to climb Rainier (it's marginal for that, but better than no light when your main one breaks). There are lots of four-LED lights but none as light, small, and convenient as the Zipka.



Always carry one!
(65 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Petzl E48 PBY Zipka Plus 4 LED Headlamp Black and Yellow


  • Retractable wire strap makes the Zipka Plus ultralightweight and compact
  • Long lasting white light with 4 LED array
  • 4 light settings: high, medium, low, and strobe with easy single-button operation
  • 3 AAA batteries included
  • 2.3 ounces including batteries; 3-year warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น