วันศุกร์ที่ 9 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

-- Ingersoll Rand 2135QTIMAX 1 2 Inch Titanium Duty Air Impactool



I bought the IR 2135QTiMAX gun to replace an old IR 231C, which was rated at 600 ft/lbs. The IR 2135QTiMAX will not remove the same bolts that my IR 231C removed with ease. Regrettably, I didn't realize this until AFTER I sold my IR231C, which was still working fine just a bit too heavy.



PROS:

Quiet, light weight.



CONS:

Does not live up to torque rating.




(7 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Ingersoll Rand 2135QTIMAX 1 2 Inch Titanium Duty Air Impactool


  • Designed patented quiet tool technology reduces sound and raise bar with 780 ft lbs at just 405 lbs
  • Features MAX power, control and reliability
  • Backed by 1 year warranty on material and workmanship

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น