วันศุกร์ที่ 2 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#$ Factory Reconditioned Ryobi ZRFPR300 Duet Power Paint System With Roller And Sprayer



I just received this about 4 days ago.I removed all items from the box and read the directions.I was pleased at what I saw,it appears brand new and if it works as it is described,it will be well worth the money.Standard shipping took only 2 business days for $7.99.I have many Ryobi products and I've had good luck with all but one.The 18v circular saw is not powerful enough to cut much of anything.This product looks as though it will suit me fine.I don't much care for painting and I have several rooms that need painting.I'm hoping and feel fairly confident that this is another fine product and will make the job go much easier.
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Factory Reconditioned Ryobi ZRFPR300 Duet Power Paint System With Roller And Sprayer


  • Two-person painting system makes paint projects fast and easy
  • Allows two users to roll and do trim work at the same time
  • Convenient storage for easy accessibility to paint applicators
  • Reversible pump for fast and easy cleaning
  • Quick-connects allow user to easily switch between paint applications

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น