วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

-- Factory Reconditioned DEWALT DC4CPKAR 18 Volt Ni Cad Cordless 4 Tool Combo Kit



A lot of people are turned off by the fact that these tools are reconditioned by DeWalt. I will tell you here and now that these tools are just as good as if they were new. I bought a reconditioned 18v drill 7 years back for a construction job I had and that drill still works just as good as a new drill. I bought this set because I left my drill at home when I moved out, I wanted my dad to have it. Buy these tools, you will not regret them. They are reconditioned and they are used, sometimes you'll find a scuff mark but it's no big deal. They are just as good as new tools, I promise.
(3 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Factory Reconditioned DEWALT DC4CPKAR 18 Volt Ni Cad Cordless 4 Tool Combo Kit



    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น