วันศุกร์ที่ 2 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

!$ DEWALT DC520KA Heavy Duty 18 Volt Ni Cad Cordless Drywall Deck Screwdriver Kit



I must start by saying I'm a big fan of the DeWalt 18v line. There isn't much they make that I don't have. When I saw this was available, I thought it would be a great addition to the tool bag.



That said, it's just too heavy for all day use. They batteries last, but my arm doesn't. I can't say for sure if it's the weight of the tool or the balance, but either way, it doesn't work well for me for all day use.



It is a good tool for a few screws here or there. The motor is plenty powerful and the depth / clutch works well. I use it when I'm supervising a crew and am needed all over a job site. If I'm working in one location, I go with a traditional high-speed corded gun.
(3 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For DEWALT DC520KA Heavy Duty 18 Volt Ni Cad Cordless Drywall Deck Screwdriver Kit


  • Dual speed ranges: 0-900 RPM for decking and 0-2,900 RPM for drywall use
  • Depth sensitive "set and forget" nosepiece for consistent fastener depth
  • 1/4-inch hex drive; max. torque of 180 inch-pounds
  • Backed by a manufacturer's 3-year warranty
  • Included with this drywall/decking screwdriver: one-hour charger, two 18-volt XRP batteries, magnetic bit tip holder, drywall nosepiece, and heavy-duty kit box

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น