วันเสาร์ที่ 10 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

$*$ Bare Tool Milwaukee 2680 20 18 Volt M18 4 1 2 Inch Cut off Grinder Tool Only No Battery



I ordered this tool so that I could get more use out of my m18 batteries. I was suprized at how quiet the unloaded motor was. Sometimes I like to work in my shop at night. With this tool I can manage the noise level as long as I do not grind too heavily. And the small batteries seem to carry the load for a reasonable amount of time for the size (being smaller than a 28 volt battery which I have used before).
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Bare Tool Milwaukee 2680 20 18 Volt M18 4 1 2 Inch Cut off Grinder Tool Only No Battery


  • Milwaukee 4-Pole Motor - Delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding
  • Overload Protection - Prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
  • Debris Baffles - L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life. 3-Position Side Handle - Provides optimal Control and Versatility
  • Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard - Allows for quick, easy guard adjustments. Easy to access and actuate too free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applications.
  • Paddle Switch Design - The only cordless cut-off /grinder in the market with a paddle switch design. Up to 35-Percent faster cutting speed with up to 50-Percent more cuts on a single charge

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น