วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

#$ TKTool BCD180214 14.4 Volt Variable Speed Drill Kit



I am so glad I got this drill. I am a woman with small hands and this drill is not too heavy nor too big for me to hold. I bought two beds for my kids that needed assembling. There were a lot of screws that had to be used. My hands would have been screaming if I would have had to use a screwdriver. This drill saved my hands from the pain. It was so much fun to use. It comes with lots of drill bits, which I was really happy about because I didn't have to go to the hardware store. The carrying case is a big plus.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For TKTool BCD180214 14.4 Volt Variable Speed Drill Kit


  • 2-Speed Transmission with Brake - Gives you the options you need for a variety of tasks
  • High-Torque Motor - Fan-cooled for a longer tool life
  • Ergonomically Shaped with Soft-Grip Handle. Integrated Bubble Level - For level fastener driving
  • Integrated LED Work Light - Sheds light on dark areas for more precise driving
  • Jacobs Keyless Chuck. Forward/Reverse Selector Switch

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น