วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

#@: Bosch 32614 14.4 Volt Compact Tough Drill Driver



I do home repair, and I have used this drill for 2 years, with no problems. It does only have a 3/8 chuck while some others are 1/2 inch, and the chuck is plastic on the outside, but that hasn't been an issue for me. I have dropped it several times, and it hasn't stopped working yet.



I like the feel and weight, and it has plenty of power. The batteries are still going strong, and they spend a lot of time in my truck, in the hot and cold and not plugged in. I also purchased a 5 3/8 saw (tool only) which I like very much and it shares the batteries. I would recommend it.
(14 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Bosch 32614 14.4 Volt Compact Tough Drill Driver


  • Compact Tough design for increased maneuverability in tight spaces and less user fatigue
  • Two speed gearbox for high speed or high torque as needed
  • Ratcheting, single-sleeve 3/8" Chuck for one-handed operation
  • Includes 2 batteries
  • Ergonomic soft-grip handle design

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น