วันศุกร์ที่ 25 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

@# Bosch 11536VSR Litheon 36 Volt Lithium Ion 1 Inch SDS Plus Rotary Hammer



This is a great battery, I use it in my ebike. In fact I've got two loaded into the ebike. I can take the charger, which is very light, with me in my backpack and plug in the battery while I sit at the restaurant/bar, Each on recharges in about 15 min. Great product!
(8 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Bosch 11536VSR Litheon 36 Volt Lithium Ion 1 Inch SDS Plus Rotary Hammer


  • Powerful 36-Volt cordless rotary hammer with 2 Litheon batteries
  • 3-mode selector lets you choose rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer only settings
  • Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions; integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction
  • Includes 360-Degree handle, carrying case, 1-hour charger, depth gauge, 2 Litheon batteries
  • 15-Inch long and weighs 9-3/5-Pound; 1-year manufacturer's warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น