วันอังคารที่ 29 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

#*# Bosch 34614 14.4 Volt 1 2 Inch Compact Tough Drill Driver



I've had this drill for a year now and it's never failed me during the hundreds of screws that we've put in together. It carries so much torque that it can push four inch starbit screws into pressure treated wood faster, easier and quieter than an 18 volt Makita impact driver.



Rust? Sure, there's a little rust on the tip after a year of outdoor use, but it's never affected my work. I'm not making food with it!



If I had to complain, I might say it's a little heavy, but that's what you would expect from a half inch drill. The 18V Dewalt hammer drill and the corded half inch Miluakee Magnum drill are both almost twice as heavy as this one.



Of all the drills I've used (including a 12V Makita), this is the one I like to use the most because it has so much versatility. If you don't have a drill, this would be the one to get.


(7 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Bosch 34614 14.4 Volt 1 2 Inch Compact Tough Drill Driver


  • Improved performance--up to 150 (11-percent) more rpm and 80-inches-per-pound (up to 26-percent) of Torque than current models
  • Single Sleeve 1/2-inch chuck for one handed bit changes; increased drill bit capacity for versatile applications
  • 20+1 clutch for precise driving applications
  • Newly designed handle grip for extended comfort and control
  • Variable speed trigger for complete control

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น