วันอังคารที่ 29 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

#*# Factory Reconditioned Ryobi HP412K 12 Volt Cordless Drill Driver



My old drill/driver batteries died and I found this cheaper than a new battery. This works great and I even like the little magnet bit holder at the bottom of the grip. Only the down side is the rpm seems to be low compared to my old Ryobi and this affects when you drill. Although I was able to build metal stud walls with this. Perfect for light DIY and OK for mid DIY.
(15 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Factory Reconditioned Ryobi HP412K 12 Volt Cordless Drill Driver


  • 3/8" Keyless chuck enables quick and easy bit changes
  • 24 clutch positions virtually eliminates screw stripping by adjusting for various materials and driving depths
  • Variable speed switch: 0 - 550 RPM
  • Includes two battery packs, one charger, and carry case

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น