วันพุธที่ 23 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

$*$ Skil 2887 06 18 Volt 3 8 Inch Drill Driver Kit



I've had this drill for a couple of years now and use it about once a month on small woodworking projects. I really like the way the drill performs for the most part, but the battery life is bad. I have two batteries, which is good because they don't last long. This weekend I changed batteries after about every 5th or 6th hole I drilled. Nothing fancy, 3/4 inch deep holes in the end grain of some spruce. A new battery lists here for $50, so I think I'm headed back to a corded drill. I don't like spending more time charging my tools than using them.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Skil 2887 06 18 Volt 3 8 Inch Drill Driver Kit


  • 18 volt Power for extended run time
  • Removable stud finder - find it, mark it, drill it
  • High torque 0-400 RPM, High speed 0 - 1,250 RPM
  • Built in worklight - puts light where you need it
  • Detachable Stud Sensor

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น