วันอาทิตย์ที่ 27 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

@# Factory Reconditioned Bosch PS10 2 RT Litheon 10.8 Volt Lithium Ion I Driver Kit



The 1st one I got was the worst looking reconditioned tool I ever saw.

Didn't work properly, but CPO was helpful and paid for the return shipment.

They promptly sent a replacement and I'm very happy with the new one.
(22 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Factory Reconditioned Bosch PS10 2 RT Litheon 10.8 Volt Lithium Ion I Driver Kit


  • Handy head length of 3.5-inches
  • Includes 5-position head, the first pro tool to articulate to 90 degrees
  • Cushion grip handle for increased comfort in the grip zone
  • Features the most advanced Litheon 10.8-volt battery which provides more battery charges, longer run time and faster charging
  • The 7 driving settings + 1 drill setting electronic clutch enhances precision

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น