วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

++ Bosch 1199VSRK 8.5 Amp 1 2 Inch Hammer Drill



I purchased this drill instead of a Milwaukee to save a few dollars and because I read that Bosch hammer drills are superior. I drilled less than 50 holes ranging in size from 5/16" to 1/2" before it died abruptly......no smoke, no smell; it just quit running. It acted like the switch was defective. Because the drill was out of warranty, I decided to open the case and check. The switch checked OK and the brushes and commutator were fine. As other reviews have stated, the motor was bad.



Nearly every power tool I own is a Milwaukee. Milwaukees have proven to be reliable for me. Trying to save a few dollars cost me in the long run. Lesson learned.
(18 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Bosch 1199VSRK 8.5 Amp 1 2 Inch Hammer Drill


  • Half-inch, three-jaw chuck for rugged hammer-drilling applications
  • Pistol grip handle with soft grip and compact ergonomic design
  • Ambidextrous lock-on button to reduce fatigue
  • 12-foot, pivoting power cord for better reach and convenience
  • High-output, Bosch-built 8.5 Amp motor for powering through concrete

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น