วันศุกร์ที่ 18 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

!$ Fein MultiMaster 250 Start Power Sanding and Scraping Cutting Tool



Just received my Multimaster. Much to my dismay, it wasn't the 250Q, just the 250. The difference? Quick accessory replacement with the 250Q vs. using an allen wrench to change the accessories on the 250. Just a "quick" note to check before you order. I didn't, but oh well, I'll live with it. I just have to make sure I don't loose the wrench. I've used this product before (borrowed someones) and I really like the strong feel and the way it does its job. Have fun!
(198 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Fein MultiMaster 250 Start Power Sanding and Scraping Cutting Tool


  • Includes 1 Fein Multimaster 250 tool with variable speed
  • 1 Universal E-Cut blade
  • 1 Rigid Scraper Blade
  • sanding pad and 15 sheets of sand paper
  • 1-year standard warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น