วันจันทร์ที่ 28 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

#$ DC940 b Dewalt 12v Bare Tool Drill



I've had a basic DeWalt 12v drill for 10 years, recently the chuck got all janky and the screws around the front of the drill stripped out; in 10 years, I haven't been over kind to the drill. It had been dropped a few times and heavy use. I was thrilled to get as much use as I did out of it. I purchased the DC940 bare drill because I had bought new batteries for my old one just 3 months ago. I hadn't realized it had a 1/2" chuck (nice benefit) and with the metal housing st the front of the drill, I expect to get even more use than my previous one. Also has 3 speeds and a month into using it, it works great. I would recommend ordering this drill to anyone that has a charger and batteries already, great price and the shippers got it to me in the expected time.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For DC940 b Dewalt 12v Bare Tool Drill


  • Dewalt 12v Drill Cordless

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น