วันศุกร์ที่ 25 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

#$ Panasonic EYC142B 14.4 Volt Li ion Impact Driver Drill Driver Combo Kit with Light



As a finished carpenter and cabinet installer, I use this drill and driver 6 days a week, 8 -10 hours a day. This kit is by far the best I have seen. This is my 3rd Panasonic, and when I saw the impact driver, I had to have it. When I asked the guys at the Tool store, they told me Panasonic makes its own batteries and that's why there the best. The other reviewers are right about the weight and feel and balance....perfect. After 2 solid years of use, I have had no problems at all.
(11 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Panasonic EYC142B 14.4 Volt Li ion Impact Driver Drill Driver Combo Kit with Light


  • The new 14.4-volt Li-ion Technology is lighter weight and longer running compared to the industry standard
  • It delivers 390-inches-per-pound of power in a lightweight 3.5-pound package
  • The electronic performance monitoring system delivers safe li-ion high performance
  • Operates at 3 speeds and features a brushless motor for 25-percent longer life
  • Provides 18-volt performance in a 14.4-volt package with less weight and size than 12-volts

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น