วันพุธที่ 30 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

$ DEWALT DCD920KX 14.4 Volt 1 2 Inch XRP Drill Driver



This is the most impressive drill/driver I have ever owned. the battery life is excellent and the power is amazing. I have used it to remove lug nuts. Once, I was removing a stuck bold and the drill was so powerful it pulled out of my hands and split my chin open. Once I recovered from the daze of being smacked, I marvled at the torque.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For DEWALT DCD920KX 14.4 Volt 1 2 Inch XRP Drill Driver


  • XRP? extended run-time batteries provide long run-time & battery life
  • Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
  • Heavy-duty 1/2" ratcheting chuck helps prevent bits from slipping and falling out
  • LED Worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
  • High power, high efficiency motor delivers 325 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น