วันอังคารที่ 6 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

-- Makita HP2070F 8.2 Amp 9 16 Inch Hammer Drill



This drill is a monster. I was first going to buy the HP2050F, but when I saw this one I didn't second guess. I was dissapointed about the 9/16 size as I was looking for a 3/4", but when I received it I was happy to realize Amazon either made a mistake or had the wrong specs, I don't care, I now have an amazing tool.
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Makita HP2070F 8.2 Amp 9 16 Inch Hammer Drill


  • Powerful 8.2 AMP motor; (0 - 2,900 RPM), (0 - 58,000 BPM) for the most demanding jobs, yet still lightweight at only 5.3 lbs.
  • 2-Mode switch delivers hammering with rotation and rotation only; Conveniently located reverse slide switch for easy access and use
  • Built-in shock-proof, high output, white L.E.D. light illuminates drilling surface and increases visibility
  • Built-in Torque Limiter stops bit rotation when hitting reinforcement to prevent kick-back
  • Large trigger switch and 360 degree swivel side handle for added comfort

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น