วันอังคารที่ 6 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#$ Bosch 36614 02 1 2 Inch 14 2 5 Volt Compact Tough Litheon Drill Driver with 2 Slim Batteries



There are those who are loyal to Milwaukee or DeWalt, but they are probably not up-to-date on what is being offered. I have carefully checked specs on cordless drills--and so should you. You will find that Bosch offers more torque than it's competitors and is usually lower priced. This drill is terrific. Much lighter and smaller than the old Ni-cad battery Bosch I used to have. I loved the little 12 volt, but if you do much with large drill bits or forstner bits you will need this 14.4 volt. I used to have lots of color in my tools: Milwaukee red, DeWalt yellow, and so on. Now I see a shelf of blue. I have not been disappointed in any of my Bosch purchases. I have 3 drills, 3 routers, 2 sanders, and a jig saw. When I replace my circular saw I will look first at Bosch.
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Bosch 36614 02 1 2 Inch 14 2 5 Volt Compact Tough Litheon Drill Driver with 2 Slim Batteries


  • New compact tough design - for increased maneuverability in tight spaces and less user fatigue
  • Features 0-450/0-1,450 RPM and 400-Inch-Pound of torque
  • 20 Position clutch settings - for precise driving applications
  • Bosch litheon batteries - state-of-art lithium-ion battery technology coupled with Bosch's proprietary ECP (Electronic Cell Protection) system guarantees the optimal performance of tool and batteries even for tough work conditions
  • LED Light is great for dark or enclosed areas

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น