วันเสาร์ที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

!$ Black Decker AD600 6 Volt Alkaline 1 4 Inch Hex Cordless Drill Driver with Accessory Assortment



I ordered the drill on Feb 13, Feb 17th the money was withdrawn from my account. Three weeks later on the day the company had to deliver the drill, I received an email informing me I was being refunded. No apology or reason. I will never order from this company again.
(15 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Black Decker AD600 6 Volt Alkaline 1 4 Inch Hex Cordless Drill Driver with Accessory Assortment


  • Ideal for small- to medium-duty jobs
  • Provides up to 130 RPM and 40-inch-pounds of torque for reliable performance
  • Quick Connect bit change system saves time and effort
  • Dimensions: 9.2 x 3.5 x 12.0-inches (WxHxD); weighs 1.3-pounds; 2-year warranty
  • Includes four AA batteries, 20 anchors and screws, two hex shank screwdriver bits, and two hex shank drill bits

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น