วันเสาร์ที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

!$ Bare Tool Denali 565026 18 Volt Cordless 3 8 Inch Drill Driver Tool Only No Battery



I couldn't afford anything more expensive, so I paid under 100 bucks for a three-tool set and didn't expect much -- just hoped it would last long enough for me to feel I got my money's worth and go buy something more reputable...



I'm simply amazed at how much value I got from this drill for such a small price tag. I've used this thing to drive hole saws for doorknobs, drive screws, countersink into hardwood, build a raised garden-bed, bust the rust on a bolt on my lawnmower, put up a mailbox post, etc. etc. and it hasn't failed me once.



The battery on this thing lasts FOREVER. I moved into a new house and had a ton of work to do around the place, and it took me a good week to finally notice it slowing a bit -- so I switched out to the other battery (as I had gotten the two-pack in the 3-tool deal) and was good to go for another several days.



I haven't really found a need for the level, as using a small beam level is more convenient (who can balance a drill on a surface you're hanging?), but the light is actually very useful -- and both of those features are an incredible bonus in this price-range for a power drill. A hammer drill, no less. It also stands up well on its own, which is surprising as most drills that have a tilted chuck tend to tip over. Being able to turn the battery out of the way is another neat feature -- one that has come in handy a few times. My battery stays still once I turn it (as it has kind of a tension thing at preset stops), so it doesn't turn on its own unless I bump it against something.



I couldn't be happier with this purchase. I honestly can't think of anything this can't do that a Dewalt or other big-name-brand could.
(6 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Bare Tool Denali 565026 18 Volt Cordless 3 8 Inch Drill Driver Tool Only No Battery


  • Denali 18-Volt Cordless 3/8-Inch Drill/Driver with a high performance 2-speed motor (0 to 450/0 to 1300/min)
  • Delivers 203 ft./lbs. of torque; 24 torque settings; 360 degree rotating battery pack
  • 3/8-inch Jacobs keyless chuck; power indicator lights up when switch is on; over-molded soft grip for comfort
  • Includes two screwdriver bits with on-board storage
  • Powered by Denali 18-Volt Cordless Battery Pack (not included); 1-year warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น