วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

-- Bare Tool Hitachi DS18DLP4 18 Volt Lithium Ion 1 2 Inch Driver Drill Tool Only No Battery



I have had one of these in the kit form for over 2 years and it hasn't failed me yet in the field. I have dropped it off ladders, bored lotsa holes and it looks well abused. The main thing is the batteries seem to be still holding their charge unlike the nicads and NiMH I have used in the past. Also the drill itself is working great as well. I really like the metal chuck and heft so I bought another one to replace another drill (14.4v Bosch) I rarely use cause I am using this one. Like the older drill the chuck seems well centered unlike the Bosch (out, new). I also have some of the Dewalt 18 volt tools that have their merits. If you buy this tool I recommend the 3.0AH batteries. I am planning to get some of the other tools (Impact Screw driver, jig saw) and one more with batteries for a total of 4 that should get me through a day or two. Using the side handle is a good idea on this drill. The Bosch will be retired for household duty for my father.
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Bare Tool Hitachi DS18DLP4 18 Volt Lithium Ion 1 2 Inch Driver Drill Tool Only No Battery


  • Tool body compatible with all Hitachi Lithium Ion, NiCd adn NiMH 18-volt batteries
  • 570 in/lbs of torque to drill and drive through the toughest materials with ease
  • Unique 2-step speed switch lets the user select from 4 speed settings (0-200/400/900/1800 RPM) for ultimate control
  • Externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy maintenance
  • Convenient 5-position belt hook features an integrated LED work light

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น