วันพุธที่ 14 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

@# Porter Cable PTD381 3 8 Inch Pnuematic Drill



I use the PTD381 as a sander for my lathe. After hundreds of hours of use it is still working as well as when new. The only downside is the noise, but I'm sure it is no louder than other air tools just alot louder than my electric drill I was using. The speed is perfect for sanding and the angle allows me to reach inside bowls. This tool has become one of my favorites!
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Porter Cable PTD381 3 8 Inch Pnuematic Drill


  • 3/8-inch reversible angle drill with 90-degree head for efficient operation in tight spaces
  • Powerful hand tool offers 90 PSI at 1800 RPM
  • Keyless chuck allows for easy and efficient bit changing
  • Paddle switch provides added control and easy maneuverability in tight spaces
  • 2 year limited warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น