วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#$ Panasonic EY7410LA2S 3.6 Volt Lithium Ion Drill Driver Kit



I have owned this for about a year now and while it hurt to purchase I am now buying another one for an electrician that works for me. It is that good! The batteries charge in about 10 minutes (or less). The clutch is accurate and it is strong enough to drive a 1 1/4 screw flush into a 2X4. My only complaint it that since the Lithium Ion battery is so light and the gear mechanism so heavy duty the balance is not great. I have found that I can install switches and receptacles non-stop on one battery for about 3-4 hours. A low torque application but I'm happy with the battery life.
(5 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Panasonic EY7410LA2S 3.6 Volt Lithium Ion Drill Driver Kit


  • 22 Stage Clutch with Auto Shut off
  • Light Weight: 1.1lbs
  • 1/4" Hex Quick Connect Chuck
  • Cap for Clutch Lock Out
  • 2 - 1.5Ah Li-ion High Capacity Battery Packs

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น