วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

!$ Makita DF030DW 10.8 Volt Ultra Compact Lithium Ion Cordless Driver Drill Kit



Just got the drill and 'discovered' what other's have noted - it does not work with my existing drills. Was mad at first (at myself for not noting this and at Makita for doing it), then thought better of it.



First, the listing does mention 'hex shank' - barely. I actually read the the specs, but I was looking at the 1/4" on spec on the right, not the term on the left. This is just HORRIBLE writing. Also, I had no idea what it meant and that I would have to buy new bits. So I give the product only 4 stars.



Once I got over the emotions, I decided that this was a great product. My wife could never insert a bit (hands too small and not enough arm strength), so she always had me do all drilling and screwing. But she can run a nail gun and skill saw with the best of them! So, now we have a drill that she can use whenever she wants. And the size/weight is better for her and will be easier on me, too. I am not a contractor, so I do not need an 18v battery or 3/8" chuck, nor do I have an investment in drill bits. My bits are over 20 years old and never been sharpened, so an extra $30 for new bits is no big deal.



All in all, the product seems great, but expectations were handled poorly.
(13 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Makita DF030DW 10.8 Volt Ultra Compact Lithium Ion Cordless Driver Drill Kit


  • 2-speed Driver-Drill delivers 200 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact size
  • 2-speed design (0-350 / 0-1,300 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving application
  • Ultra compact design -- only 6-3/16 inches long and weighs only 1.9 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
  • Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work are
  • 3-year warranty on tools and 1-year warranty on batteries and charge

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น