วันเสาร์ที่ 10 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#@: Hitachi KC18DFL 18 Volt Lithium Ion Drill Impact Combo Kit



I bought this after my Hitachi 18v drill I got for Christmas had to be returned for a defect in the clutch. I had used a friend's Makita impact drill and was amazed at the torque, so I bought this combo set. The drills are powerful, the clutches work great, and I like the fact that even though I already dropped the drill from the ladder and it was completely unaffected.



Do yourself a favor though and purchase the larger capacity LI-ION battery. You'll be glad you did!
(5 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Hitachi KC18DFL 18 Volt Lithium Ion Drill Impact Combo Kit


  • 2 Li-Ion Batteries
  • Comes with Contractor Bag
  • Backwords compatible Batteries
  • 30 Minute Charge time
  • Belt hook included on both tools

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น