วันอังคารที่ 6 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

++ Factory Reconditioned DEWALT DC925KAR Heavy Duty XRP 18 Volt Cordless Hammerdrill Drill Driver Kit



I've only had this for several weeks but so far, I'm sorry that I didn't buy this sooner. I bought this for the occasional need at both home and work, although I keep it at the later. It looked like brand new in the case, except for a few "reconditioned" stickers placed in areas normally hidden from plain view. The performance of this tool has been outstanding! The only concern I've had so far is that during continued use the rear end of the motor housing can get pretty hot.
(5 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Factory Reconditioned DEWALT DC925KAR Heavy Duty XRP 18 Volt Cordless Hammerdrill Drill Driver Kit



    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น