วันอังคารที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

!$ Chicago Pneumatic CP7300R 1 4 Inch Chuck Reversible Air Drill



I use this drill as a power sander for woodturning projects. It's light weight and easily modulated rpm make it a pleasure to use. I drive 2 inch sanding discs and can put plenty of pressure on them when doing rough sanding with no loss of rpm. I have a 5.5 cfm compressor that doesn't quite keep up if I sand at max rpm - but it does allow me to sand for 5 - 8 minutes with minimal loss of power and that's plenty for me. This is my first air tool and I find the noise of the exhaust to be very tolerable.
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Chicago Pneumatic CP7300R 1 4 Inch Chuck Reversible Air Drill


  • Compact and lightweight for easy handling
  • Planetary gearing with brass bushings
  • Jacobs chuck 1/4in. capacity
  • Spindle: 3/8in. - 24 thread
  • Tool length: 6.2in.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น