วันอังคารที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

++ Bosch JS5 5.7 Amp Jig Saw



Like the other reviewers, I very much liked the operation of this saw. However, on the 1 year anniversary of my purchase, the saw began to malfunction. The saw works intermittently and the problem seems to be near the speed adjust dial. I surmised this because moving the dial can get it to work a bit. I suspect there may be a loose wire or such. Since luck would have it that the warranty just expired (1 year). I was going to work on the saw myself to see if I could fix it. Unfortunately, the fasteners are not standard and I don't have a tool to take the saw apart. You can take that as a negative with this design.



I'm giving this a 2-star rating so others are aware that my saw ended up in failure, even the the operation was 5-star until this problem. You can weigh my experience to help you make your choice. Would I buy another Bosch jig saw? Probably. I guess I was just unlucky with this one.
(9 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Bosch JS5 5.7 Amp Jig Saw


  • Power with variable speed dial - match power and speed to work piece and task
  • Light weight - low fatigue for long use projects
  • 4 Position Orbital Action - Smooth to aggressive cuts
  • Counterbalanced Drive System - minimizes vibration
  • Soft Grip Handle and Body - Adds comfort and control

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น