วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 20 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

-- Rockwell RK2800K2 18 Volt Lithiumtech Lithium Ion Cordless Impact Driver



I have been looking at cordless Impact drivers for over a year now. I recently purchased the 18 volt Rockwell model RK2800K2. The package/case comes with the drill, two batteries, charger, and two drill bits (a square drive and a phillips). It is noticeably lighter drill, the packaging states it is 40% lighter. The charger is well designed and can be hung on a wall or set on a table at different angles.



The batteries last 3 times longer then regular batteries. The lithium-ion batteries charge fast. The drill fits in my hand nicely and the Rockwell is easier to handle than my Dewalt cordless. I have used it to screw in numerous different types of screws and I have been very satisfied with the Rockwell's performance. I even used it with my Kreg pocket hole screws projects. Another buying point is Rockwell has a lifetime FREE battery replacement program with this product. Note: you must register the drill within 90 days of purchase to be eligible for the free batteries. If you are looking for an impact driver, buy this drill, you will not be disappointed.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Rockwell RK2800K2 18 Volt Lithiumtech Lithium Ion Cordless Impact Driver


  • 3 times battery life
  • Up to 60% smaller
  • Free replacement batteries
  • No memory effect and minimal self-discharge
  • Built-in LED worklight

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น