วันเสาร์ที่ 22 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#*# Makita LXT407 18 Volt LXT Lithium Ion Cordless 4 Piece Combo Kit



Ok, I just purchased Makita LXT407 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 4-Piece Combo Kit & am going to send in for the bare tool rebate where I'm choosing the circular saw. You Can't go wrong with that at all point blank. I've seen the same kit in home depot for close to $500 after taxes. I've used the flashlight, hammer drill & impact driver but not extensively. I have to say they all perform great. I know carpenters who use these drills on a daily basis & have nothing bad to say about the product & love them. For over 5 years I used 1 of the older models of Makita's cordless drills on a daily basis & that thing rocked, it never let me down. Aside from that I've used their corded tools too be it drills or any type of saw (circular, miter, Jig & reciprocating). I know they make reliable products. What helped me make my final decision was a mixture of the carpenters who use these new LXT Li-Ion drills everyday & my own personal experience. The tools feel great & the drills are light & powerful, especially that mini-me impact driver. As for the reciprocating saw its a cordless, so I don't expect to be doing extra heavy duty stuff with it due to battery life. Except it makes one think from what from what I've researched. I've read on people cutting down tree's with the same model I now own. So I may just be doing heavier work with it than I anticipated. After I have used these tools a lot more than I have, in the next few months I will leave a more in depth review.



I realize this product has been out for a few years now. So I can understand when It was brand new on the market the tools may have had some bugs. As do most products when they are 1st released. Its now 2010, that being said, I've seen some of the same negative reviews I read here on amazon, on other sites. I mean I seen the same exact 1's word for word. All & all the positive reviews outnumber the negative one's & from my own personal experience with Makita products I'm confident with what I have purchased.
(38 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Makita LXT407 18 Volt LXT Lithium Ion Cordless 4 Piece Combo Kit


  • 2-speed 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill (0-400/0-1, 500 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 450 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 4.2 lbs
  • Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2, 300 RPM) provides 1, 330 in.lbs. of Max Torque in a compact design and weighs only 3.4 lbs
  • Reciprocating Saw with Makita-built D35 high torque motor delivers 0-2, 900 strokes per minute and weighs only 7.7 lbs
  • 4-Position Flashlight with Xenon bulb runs over 4 hours per charge
  • 3-year warranty on tools and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น