วันศุกร์ที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#@: Campbell Hausfeld TL100300RB Factory Reconditioned Short Barrel Pneumatic Air Hammer



I thought if this worked for an hour it would be worth it. I was shocked to find it came with a package of 4 or 5 chisels and tips to boot. If it dies prematurely I got a bum one. If it doesn't, I got a useful tool for an unheard of low price.



My CH Paint Gun works great, so I can't see why this ting won't work too.



It can always go in the yard sale pile and I still have the chisels.



Very happy with purchase.
(4 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Campbell Hausfeld TL100300RB Factory Reconditioned Short Barrel Pneumatic Air Hammer


  • Plastic trigger for easy operation, Air regulator to control speed
  • Set of 4 chisel bits included, One year warranty
  • Average SCFM: 6
  • Continuous SCFM: 21.9
  • SCFM @ 90 PSI: 3.1

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น