วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

++ Makita 5093DWD 3 3 8 Inch Cordless Circular Saw



I built a 4300 sq ft home 4 years ago and bought this little gem to help me do the siding - about 6500 sq ft of 1x6 primed pine bevel siding. Fantastic tool! For me, cutting siding all day long for what seemed like weeks (doing it alone) the batteries held up for several hours each. Alternating two batteries would easily get me through an 8 to 10 hour day of cutting. It worked so well in this application I put it to use later doing some trim work on my IPE (ironwood) decking - cut through that dense, hard stuff like butter leaving a shiny, smooth cutting surface. For someone who hyperventilates over a new tool purchase I consider this to be one of the best small tool buys I've ever made. I'm always looking for another opportunity to put it to use and it never disappoints. What a workhorse! I'm amazed anyone could be even the least bit disappointed in this great little saw.
(5 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Makita 5093DWD 3 3 8 Inch Cordless Circular Saw


  • 12V (2.6Ah) Ni-MH battery for powerful performance
  • Adjustable cutting depth with easy to read depth gauge on blade housing
  • Lock-off lever is conveniently located
  • Shaft lock for easy blade changes
  • Cuts up to 15/16" at 90° bevel cuts 0° - 45°

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น