วันอาทิตย์ที่ 30 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

++ Kawasaki 840051 Black 19.2 Volt 20 Piece Cordless Drill Kit



Bought this drill and had it around for more than a couple of years. Decent power. Battery life was "ok" for a Home use tool. Quick charge so next battery was ready before the other one died.



The real issue I have is the drive stripped out a few months ago. I guess I overwhelmed it. Replaced it with the Mikita 18V Lithium Ion. I hate tearing up tools. I would not buy it if I was doing much more than hanging pictures and driving a few screws. It will not last long with heavy use.
(13 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=2.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Kawasaki 840051 Black 19.2 Volt 20 Piece Cordless Drill Kit


  • 3/8-Inch Keyless Chuck
  • 25 Torque Settings
  • 1,100 RPM
  • Comfort Grip Handle
  • Clip-in battery with 3-5 hour charger

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น