วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 27 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

$ Makita BSS610 18 Volt LXT Lithium Ion Cordless 6 1 2 Inch Circular Saw Kit



I spent years as a contractor buying heavy, powerful hand tools and ignoring battery powered tools. I am a convert, now, however. I don't do the heavy work I used to do, but I used this saw and the drills and drivers to build a 30'x10' floating dock using heavy materials and everything went smoothly, When it became necessary to change batteries I was ready for a break myself. Buy extra batteries as this speeds you along. With these batteries, the spare was always charged and ready by the time it was needed.
(5 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Makita BSS610 18 Volt LXT Lithium Ion Cordless 6 1 2 Inch Circular Saw Kit


  • Makita-built motor delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood
  • Compact, ergonomic design at only 7.1 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
  • Designed with convenient features such as a built-in L.E.D. light to illuminate the work area, and a built-in dust blower
  • Makita LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Energy Star rated 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5X more cycles
  • 3-year warranty on tool; 1-year warranty on batteries and charger.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น